Habitat Indonesia is seeking of a Senior Project Accountant that will be responsible to prepare donor budget lines and donor reports, Fund Balance and Period Net Change reports and to assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial report. Job Description:
- Review Trial Balance for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Ensure timely recording of financial transactions based on the correct budget charging and account codes.
- Provide financial report with some analysis and recommendation to be used for project/management decision making
- Coordinate with other related parties both internally within the Project Office, National Office (NO) and other NO funding offices and, if necessary, externally (other funding offices) for reports and other documents
- Prepare donor budget lines and donor reports as per donor requirements.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports are produced on a timely manner
- Prepare Fund Balance and Period Net Change Report and ensure the accuracy of the reports
- Review bank reconciliations for accuracy.
- bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Able to work independently and effectively.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate effectively, and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision.
- Critical Knowledge, skills, and Abilities.
- Have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, a practical knowledge of financial systems and internal financial controls.
- Good knowledge of SUN system, Vision, Excel, and Word.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position.